Chapter Leader Workshop
September 22, 2013
The 2013 Chapter Leader Workshop will be held on September 22 in conjunction with the Symposium in Boston, Massachusetts. All chapter leaders and chapter members attending the Symposium are welcome to attend this 2-hour workshop.
Register today | Draft Agenda
Why it’s important to this meeting:
- We value your contributions as a volunteer and want to help you and your chapter succeed. The Leader Conference will provide you with additional information to help you make the most of your time as a chapter volunteer.
- Remember – it’s not only what you know, it’s who you know! You’ll have the opportunity to learn and share best practices with your colleagues across the U.S. and Canada.
- The Society is only as strong as its volunteers and its members. Help ensure the growth of YOUR professional association by providing a solid role in your chapter’s future.
What we will discuss:
- Your role as a chapter champion
- Leveraging the CEBS Continuing Professional Education (CPE) requirement
- Your chapter’s successes and challenges
Make sure your chapter is represented! If you have any questions, feel free to contact Jennifer Mathe, GBA at 262-373-7673 or email@example.com
April 2013 Chapter Conference Handouts
Section 1 - Member Recruitment and Retention
Section 2 - Educational Programs
Section 3 - Technology
Section 4 - CEBS Continuing Professional Education Requirement
- See materials in the right sidebar (above)