Chapter Volunteer Forum
October 6, 2017
The Chapter Volunteer Forum is open to any chapter volunteer - officer, board member, committee chair, etc. - looking to network with other volunteers, learn ways to strengthen their local chapter and gain a deeper understanding of the International Society. Reimbursement is available for this meeting.
Why it’s important to attend this meeting:
- We value your contributions as a volunteer and want to help you and your chapter succeed. The Volunteer Forum will provide you with additional information to help you make the most of your time as a chapter volunteer.
- Remember – it’s not only what you know, it’s who you know! You’ll have the opportunity to learn and share best practices with your colleagues from across the U.S. and Canada.
- The Society is only as strong as its volunteers and its members. Help ensure the growth of YOUR professional association by providing a solid role in your chapter’s future.
Make sure your chapter is represented! It’s not too early to discuss this meeting with your chapter board and determine who will attend.
Register Today | Agenda
Information from 2016 October Chapter Volunteer Forum:
Presentations from the 2015 Symposium event:
CEBS promotion – Linda Bielski, CEBS
- CEBS Road Show – Donna Malliett, CEBS
- Social Media – Michelle Oram, CEBS, and Susan Cranston, CEBS
- Chapter Management – Brenda Lock, CEBS, and Philomena Wong, CEBS
- Member Recruitment Challenges – Laura Earley, CEBS
- Members Only Events – Melissa Alfont, CEBS and Carey Wooton, CEBS
- Chapter Collaboration – Cherri Burdyney, CEBS
- Volunteer Opportunities – Ron Krupa, CEBS