Chapter Resource Center
Chapters are a vital component of the Society, providing a variety of services to ISCEBS members, designees and CEBS registrants. These include local educational and networking opportunities and enhancing volunteers' leadership skills. These resources have been compiled to help chapter leaders and members maximize their time and efforts.
What Will You Find Here?
Along with the chapter handbook (UPDATED APRIL 2012) you will find resources for planning, promoting and conducting educational programs, links to chapter web sites, information for using PayPal to accept meeting fees and past issues of the chapter leadership newsletter. Visit the links below to see how we can help you maximize your time and efforts during your tenure.
If you have any suggestions for additional items to include, please contact us at email@example.com or (262) 786-8771.
Chapter Best Practices - UPDATED
Templates and Forms
- Chapter Sponsorship Program
- Chapter reimbursement policy
- Press release samples
- CEBS PowerPoint Presentations - NEW
Educational Programs Resources
Create your program's flyer online--submit the details here
- Session planning guide/checklist
- U.S. and Canada CEBS promotional items
- Fellowship recognition items
- CEBS/ISCEBS recognition items
- Speaker/Graduate gift ideas
- Using PayPal
- Chapter web sites
ISCEBS Staff Contacts
- General/Membership questions
- Special projects or requests
Upcoming Chapter Leader Events