Virtual Learning Center Features
Test Your System
Prior to logging into the virtual conference a system test will run to ensure your computer has the proper configuration to view the content housed inside the environment. This includes bandwidth, browser, operating system among items such as screen resolution and cookie availability. If any of the nine tests fail you will be notified with a suggestion to fix the related issue.
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Browser: Internet Explorer 6.0+, Firefox 2.0+, Safari 2.0+, Chrome 8+
Media Players: Flash 10.0.12.36+, Windows Media Player 10.x+, Real Media Player 10.x+
Display Size: Optimized for 1024x768
Bandwidth: 500 Kbps
- Frequent live webcasts with Q&A, offered as new information arises
- Recorded ACA focused sessions from International Foundation conferences this year
- Live Q&A sessions with industry experts.
The Resource Center
- A constant flow of updated information including downloadable content from the live events
- Videos, podcasts, whitepapers, surveys and survey results, sample documents
The Breakout Labs
- Three separate sector focus rooms featuring targeted content for multiemployer plans, corporate plans and public employee plans, including recorded conference sessions, podcasts and articles.
- An "Ask the Information Specialist" booth where attendees can submit research requests
- Member services areas providing additional educational options and resources
- An ACA Focused Bookstore
The Networking Lounge
- Topical chat sessions where attendees can discuss experiences, approaches and questions with each other
- Make connections and interact via instant messaging chat, video chat, e-mail or social networks
After logging in, you will have the opportunity to set up your profile by clicking on the "My Profile" tab on the bottom navigation bar. Here you can change your password, set your avatar, update your contact information and
select whether or not you want your information visible to other attendees.
As you browse through the virtual conference, stash away documents and items of interest in convenient folders in your personal briefcase. Folders are set up for documents, presentations, booths, contacts and chats. Exchanged virtual business cards are also downloaded to your briefcase in the contacts folder.