Canadian Health and Wellness Innovations Virtual Conference
Open February 18-May 13, 2016
Registration is now open!
Health and wellness is a broad and global topic. Now in its third year, the International Foundation is happy to once again offer the Canadian Health and Wellness Innovations Virtual Conference. Open February 18 through May 13, 2016, the virtual conference is a great opportunity to extend your learning after attending the conference in person.
Unable to attend the Canadian Health and Wellness Innovations Conference in person? Those unable to attend the face-to-face conference in Phoenix will be able to view recorded sessions on demand through the virtual conference and access handouts, articles, case studies and research data.
Extend Your Learning
Recorded sessions—Access 12 sessions from the face-to-face conference happening in Phoenix, Arizona, February 14-17, 2016. All recorded sessions will be available for your review February 18-May 13, 2016.
Additional Recorded Sessions—In addition to the 12 recorded sessions from the face-to-face conference, the virtual conference will also feature additional recorded sessions from recent IF conferences giving you the opportunity to gain other unique perspectives and ideas for your health and wellness programs.
Session handouts and documents—Session handouts to the recorded sessions will be available, as well as additional articles, surveys and case studies.
Always open—The virtual environment will be open 24/7 February 18-May 13, 2016 giving you the opportunity to access everything in the environment on your time.
Virtual Conference Features
12 Recorded Sessions
- Mental Illness in the Workplace
- Wellness: What It Means and How One Can Achieve It
- Navigating an Ever-Changing Environment: A Look Into the Future
- Promoting Fairness, Civility and Respect in the Workplace
- Will That be “Brand or Generic”?
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): A Report of the Manitoba Nurses Union (MNU)
- Sleep as a Pillar of Health and Wellness
- One Simple Eating Plan for Disease Prevention
- Canary in the Coalmine: Surviving Workplace Stress and Burnout
- Health Arc: A Case Study
- Benefits Fraud: Is Your Fund at Risk?
- Is Sitting the New Smoking? Coping with Sedentary Lifestyles
Additional Recorded Sessions
Do Wearable Devices Impact Health?
- Where There's Smoke, There's Fire: Medical Marijuana and Other Undersaturated Conditions in the Plan Experience—Considerations for Plan Sponsors
Session Handouts From Each Recorded Session
Access recorded sessions from recent conferences on the health and wellness topics you need to know about.
Access additional videos, articles, sample documents and survey results designed to help you put your knowledge to use.
Featuring real-time chat technology, communicate with other attendees to learn and share ideas.