ISCEBS Board of Directors
July 22, 2019 - 8:00 a.m.
(7:30-8:00 a.m. Breakfast)
Thank you for attending the ISCEBS Board of Directors meeting. On
this page you will find several informational documents, as well as the
documents we will be discussing during the meeting.
Secretary/Treasurer and Bylaw Appointment of Society Board Chair and Vice
4. Society Financials
5. Review of Minutes and Action/Advisement Items
1. There were no Budget/Action items from this call.
1. Approval of 2020 Society Officers (Agenda Item 3).
2. Approval to allow CEBS students who have purchased an exam to be
able to join the International Society of Certified Employee Benefit
3. Approval to change the Governing Council nomination deadline to
4. Approval of the 2023 Symposium to be held at the Seattle Westin
August 20-23, 2023.
5. Approval of the 2024 Symposium to be held at the Nashville Hyatt
September 15-18, 2024.
6. Approval for up to $350 for public speaking courses for ISCEBS
Governing Council officers, if requested.
7. Approval to change the Halifax Chapter of ISCEBS name to the Atlantic
Canada Chapter of ISCEBS.
6. Status Report and Feedback from ISCEBS Strategic Planning Committee and
A. ISCEBS and IFEBP - Strategic Update
8. Report from Meetings of ISCEBS Governing Council Officers/Corporate Board
Officers/CEBS Committee Chair on July 21, 2019.
9. New Business
10. Next Meeting