COVID-19 Canceled Programs
The International Society and International Foundation are concerned about the health and safety of our educational program
attendees, speakers, exhibitors, sponsors and supporting staff. Due to
the medical advisories, health warnings and restrictions at federal,
state and local levels to prevent spread of the coronavirus, The International Foundation is canceling several upcoming conferences and events. The Society is sharing this information as a courtesy to ISCEBS members who are also Foundation members and may be attending these programs.
At this time the ISCEBS Symposium, August 23-26, is still scheduled to occur in San Diego, California. The canceled programs only affect IFEBP events.
Canceled IFEBP Programs Include:
- Health Care Management Conference, April 6-8—Phoenix, Arizona
- Portfolio Concepts and Management, April 20-23—Philadelphia, Pennsylvania*
- Art & Science of Health Promotion Conference, April 20-24—Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- Investments Institute, April 27-29—New Orleans, Louisiana
- Washington Legislative Update, May 4-5—Washington, D.C.
- CONNECT Global Benefits Summit, May 11-13—Chicago, Illinois.
Society will continue to monitor the situation to determine the
feasibility of other future events. The safety of our attendees remains
our top priority.
We will continue updating our Coronavirus Resources page—a listing of information and resources to help you and your employees prevent and manage virus exposure.
For additional information on ISCEBS chapter events, please visit the chapter program listing page.
Terry Davidson, CEBS
Chief Executive Officer
*We are working to reschedule Portfolio Concepts and Management for later in 2020. Details to be announced.