The International Foundation is excited to announce a comprehensive, interactive and continually updated resource to help members react quickly to Affordable Care Act regulations and their impact on the health care landscape. Introducing, ACA University—everything you need in one place, anytime you need it.
Objective of ACA University
ACA University will provide the essential information needed to work through the changes ACA will bring to the industry, your daily responsibilities and health care's long-term future.
As new regulations are announced, ACA University will pass the information on to you via full live webcasts, Q&A sessions with industry experts, podcasts and recorded conference sessions and clearly written explanations. All accessible around the clock, through the end of 2013.
ACA U is
- Ongoing. Education will be delivered in lockstep with the release of significant regulations.
- Consistent. One place for reliable, impartial education.
- Responsive. New regulation released? New information will be available as soon as you need it.
- Targeted. With breakout rooms for those serving corporate, multiemployer or public plans, you’ll find the details specific to your needs.
- Ready. Always open and accessible, day or night.
- Collaborative. More than listening and reading, ACA U provides a forum for peer interaction as well as the opportunity for Q&A with industry experts.
Participation in ACA University
The Affordable Care Act is no question the most significant legislation impacting the employee benefits industry in decades. As a member of the international Society of Certified Employee Benefit Specialists, you have the opportunity to participate in ACA University for only $95. This special rate includes access to ACA University live events and virtual learning environment through the end of 2013.