Member Challenge 2020
Surf's Up - and so is membership!
Get on board - make 2020 count by recruiting new grads and students as well as encouraging your current members to renew. there are exciting incentives for your chapter so dive in - the water is fine!
"Seas the Day"
Make the most of the near year and encourage others to discover the benefits of joining the society and your chapter. The first challenge is all about recruitment!
- Convert 15% of your nonmember list into Society and chapter members and earn $200 for your chapter AND a complimentary 2020 ISCEBS Employee Benefits Symposium registration. The Symposium is August 23-26 in San Diego, California.
- Convert 10% of your nonmember list and earn $150 for your chapter.
- Convert 5% of your nonmember list and earn $75 for your chapter.
Ride the Tide
The second challenge focuses on member retention. By maintaining or increasing your membership, you will earn dollars made of more than just sand for your chapter. New this year - a push for Fellowship
- Increase overall chapter membership by 10% (both renewals and new members) and earn $200.
- Increase overall membership by 5% and earn $150.
- Maintain your overall 2019 membership level and earn $100.
- Trade flip flops for Fellow socks! Encourage members to become first-time Fellows and we will send them a complimentary pair of stylish ISCEBS Fellow socks!
The Challenge runs through March 1, 2020.