What's the Password? - Member Challenge 2024
Do you see the Society and local chapters as a gathering of your friends, all connected by a passion for benefits and CEBS®? The time is right to ask new members to join the club and make 2024 a year to remember. By recruiting new grads and students as well as encouraging your current members to renew, your chapter can earn cash AND a complimentary 2024 Symposium registration. Don’t keep the password a secret—The club is open to CEBS grads and students!
The First challenge is all about recruitment:
Make the most of the new year and encourage others to understand the
benefits of joining the Society and your chapter.
- Convert 5% of your nonmember list and earn $75 for your chapter.
- Convert 10% of your nonmember list and earn $150 for your chapter.
- Convert 15% of your nonmember list into Society and chapter members and earn $200 for your chapter AND a complimentary Symposium registration. The Symposium is September 15-18 in Nashville, Tennessee.
The second challenge focuses on retention:
By maintaining or increasing your membership, you'll earn dollars for your chapter.
- Maintain your overall 2023 membership and earn $100.
- Increase overall membership by 5% and earn $150.
- Increase overall chapter membership by 10% (both renewals and new members) and earn $200
Don't forget! The Society has plenty of ways to help you reach these goals!
The Challenge runs through March 1, 2024.