U.S. Full-Day Group Session
Twin Cities Chapter Presentation
May 23, 2018
This seminar is the Twin Cities Chapter's perennial event for gaining integral knowledge in the field of employee benefits. Their knowledgeable speakers provided interactive sessions on a variey of subjects that were informative and topical. (Click here to view the full brochure.) The seminar consisted of two tracks: Fundamentals of Employee Benefits and Contemporary Issues in Employee Benefits. Some of the sessions included:
- Fundamentals of Employee Benefits Sessions
- Contemporary Issues in Employee Benefits
- How to Speak "Health and Welfare"
- ACA Developments
- Health & Welfare Legal Framework and Compliance
- Preparing for and Surviving a DOL Audit
- And More!