EBRI-ERF Policy Forum
Decisions, Decisions: Choices That Affect Retirement Income Adequacy
Thursday, May 9, 2013 | 9:00 a.m. EDT
- Welcome and Introduction – Dallas Salisbury, EBRI
- Low “Blows”: What a sustained low-interest rate environment means for retirement savings and retirement income.
- Michael Davis, Prudential Retirement
- Stacy Schaus, PIMCO
- Jack VanDerhei, Employee Benefit Research Institute
- Source Spots: The impacts(s) of the match – contribution timing, sources, and meeting plan objectives.
- Dan Campbell, Aon Hewitt
- Lori Lucas, Callan Associates
- Jeanne Thompson, Fidelity Investments
- Taking Their Lumps: Helping plans and participants optimize their distribution choices (rollover, drawdown, and annuity options).
- Sudipto Banerjee, Employee Benefit Research Institute
- Josh Cohen, Russell Investments
- Paul Yakoboski, TIAA-CREF
- Closing Remarks – Dallas Salisbury, EBRI
Washington Legislative Update
Retirement Security Panel Discussion: Intergenerational Challenges
Tuesday, May 21, 2013 | 9:00 a.m. EDT
Free to members, $125 for nonmembers
As part of the International Foundation’s ongoing Retirement Security Initiative, this session will feature a panel discussion on the current state of retirement security in the United States and what can be done to improve the prospects for achieving a secure retirement.
(Members Only)Purchase Session